Australian Radiology Clinics
Australian Radiology Clinics provides Adelaide bulk billing radiology services, including ultrasound, CT, interventional radiography, general x-rays and dental x-rays.
We operate two Adelaide Radiology Clinics for your convenience, at Brighton and Salisbury — so our high quality services are available near you wherever you live.
* WE ACCEPT ALL VALID X-RAY REFERRAL FORMS FOR ANY OTHER RADIOLOGY PROVIDER *
* COVID-19 (Coronavirus) *
Dear Valued Patients,
Our screening and triaging process on booking and entering our clinics is very extensive and we must assess if we can safely treat you following the guidelines issued by SA Health however we are still here to assist you with your medical imaging requirements.
It is currently required on entry into a health care setting to:
* Use the QR code to Covid Safe Check in (or manually fill in your details).
* Masks are no longer mandatory for health care settings however if you would like to wear one you are more than welcome, we may ask you depending on your clinical details to wear one to protect staff and other patients however if this causes distress for you please speak to our friendly reception staff.
* Sanitise your hands (both our clinics have hand sanitiser available)
As we are adhering to SA Health guidelines we would ask that you do not enter our clinics if you have not sanitised your hands and used the Covid Safe Check In (either digitally or manually).
For the safety of our patients and staff we ask can you please not bring another person along with you to your appointment unless absolutely necessary, please understand that depending on individual circumstances people who are not being treated by our clinics may be asked to wait in the car.
You will notice when entering our clinics our staff may be wearing P.P.E. (personal protective equipment) to protect themselves and you our valued patients.
Thank you for your patience and understanding and helping us to minimise the risk of spreading the infection.
Salisbury South (08) 8256 9000
Hove (Brighton) (08) 8296 7288
Management & Staff – Australian Radiology Clinics
We pride ourselves on the quality of our care and service and the ongoing relationships we have established with our patients and referrers over a number of years. Established in 2005, we provide an innovative, high quality radiology service that is about more than just imaging — our focus is on providing you with all-round care.
As part of our commitment to the community, we offer bulk billing ultrasound, CT, interventional radiography and x-rays. This means that for the majority of our radiology services, you incur no out of pocket expenses.* Adelaide bulk billing radiology is not widely available and so this is just one of the many qualities that makes Australian Radiology Clinics unique.
Australian Radiology Clinics provides a wide range of personalised diagnostic radiology services, including:
- Multislice CT scans
- Ultrasound (including 3D ultrasound)
- Interventional radiography
- General X-rays
- Dental X-rays (OPG)
Our interventional radiology services, include ultrasound and CT guided joint and spinal injections, as well as biopsies.
As Australian Radiology Clinics has two locations across Adelaide at Brighton and Salisbury, we can provide urgent studies and emergency examinations when required.
Get in touch with Australian Radiology Clinics on (08) 8256 9000 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
* We offer Adelaide bulk billing x-rays, OPG, ultrasound and multislice CT with no out of pocket expenses. The only exception is for interventional radiology procedures, for which there is a small gap to pay. Concession card holders are bulk billed for ALL examinations performed at Australian Radiology Clinics.
Mon to Fri – 8:30am to 5pm
Ph: (08) 8256 9000
Fax: (08) 8256 9072
Ph: (08) 8256 9000